Monday, 24 July 2017

Twenty Three



So.... yours faithfully turned 23 the other day, alhamdulillah.

I was in Malaysia on my birthday, specifically at home with Mama & my siblings. Or if anyone wanted to Waze/Google Maps with 0% rate of getting lost, my exact location was actually between a rock and a hard place. I was still jetlagged, and I was going through a difficult time, and I was in no mood to make any forms of social contact, let alone to celebrate my turning twenty three.

But some people, I'm telling you, some people just didn't get it. Or refused to get it. Cc Amie. Hahahha. Alas I truly appreciate those who went out of their way to make me happy on my birthday. Lifted my spirit a little, these people.



Amie came when the clock struck 12 and I was clad in sleeping outfit (read : I was uggs). I was really surprised because I wasn't expecting any kinds of surprise because I was not in the mood hahaha but Amie, as always, is a special case

Flowers of my favourite colour!

Totally stole this off of Amie's instastory because I forgot to take a group picture of all the presents she gifted me haha. How extra is she?!

Birthday card made out of the selfies I sent to her (protip for future Sheera : rethink about sending ugly selfies, might backfire) and can we all take a moment to appreciate the watermelons on the background?! ADORABLE!

Atika back at it with the most befitting meme, and a series of voicenotes serenading my ears with her singing & ranting about her busy schedule hahaha

Ulfah's birthday wish for me hahahahaha love it!!!

Sappy's birthday wish moved me so much, not because it's sweet and lovely. I mean, it is sweet & lovely, but what truly touched me was her acknowledging my current situation. It didn't improve the situation, but it improved my outlook on it. Haih. How did I get so lucky to find a best friend in this gem of a person?!



Alhamdulillah for another year, and for the people I hold close to my heart. I hope I rise above this... This... Sadness (for the lack of better word. Or maybe there is a better word to term this but I can't be bothered to rack my brain for it) soon.



I also hope I have a face & skin & hair & personality like Park Min Young's


LOOK. AT. HER. SKIN!!!! And this has to be my most favourite interview of her thus far, so so so cute la this girl ish!!







and a guy like Ji Chang Wook please hahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment