Friday, 9 June 2017

#ustazahSheera




In case you're not following me on Instagram or missed my instastories.....

Prince Charles came to pay a visit to the victims of the London Bridge attack


If you're Malaysian and you don't know who Amalina Che Bakri is, then shame on you really....


Okay I didn't follow her in the sense that I followed her like a stalker without her knowing.... She invited me to her office and I only accepted the extended offer like the tak tahu malu person that I am hahaha












ABOUT ONE HOUR LATER














COPD is a respiratory condition that commonly affects smokers


That's basically the entirety of my Chinese lexis. Hahaha













I'm still over the moon about meeting Dr Amalina Che Bakri in person!!!! I can only hope I get to achieve half of her success. One day inshaAllah.




No comments:

Post a Comment