Sunday, 26 March 2017

Spring Has Sprung



Indeed.




Little rainbow hehehe cute!


Daffodil












I love this, I don't know why but I do


My favourite photo from that day! Ugh have I mentioned how much I love it when there are birds in my photos








I had some people texting me saying they save some of my photos and use them as profile pictures and even phone wallpaper. You have NO idea how much that means to me!! It just fills me with immense joy when people love the photos that I took, because I loved taking the photos. So it's like an unbroken chain of love, if that makes any sense at all. Haha. Never you mind.

But you know what I love even more than people loving my photos? When they verbalise it.

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. Thank someone today if they've inspired you or made you happy or recommended a product that you now can't live without. Go.

Also, if you didn't notice, I changed my watermark from 'sheera photography' to 'SHAHIRAH HASBULLAH'. Decided that on a whim but in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have..? 


4 comments:

  1. HERE I AM VERBALISING HOW MUCH I LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS YOU TAKE SHEEROT THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY UGH YOU GO GURL I APPRECIATE YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Amal!! And not sure if I've said this before but even if I did I'll say it again: Your writings are witty and eye opening! I hope you never stop writing :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Like you lah hewhew. Thank you Najwa!! :)

      Delete