Sunday, 16 October 2016

Photos (and A Little Surprise!)



I don't know if I say this enough, but I love Zorro.

So.

Much.

Can't imagine my life without Zorro to be honest, like, what would I do on weekends here in London if not taking photos???

Here are some of the recent photos I took from my little weekend adventures in London. Andddddd keep scrolling because I've included a little something for you guys. Hehe.

Came across this neighbourhood when Ulfah & I were walking to Holland Park. Super posh, super lovely

So obviously we did what anyone in their right mind would do - we had our own little photoshoot sesh





Also wondering how much people there make annually to afford living in that posh area...




A man and his best friend

Kyoto Garden, Holland Park, London







This photo perfectly describes what's going on in London now - autumn but it feels like winter

Aw look at these birds sitting on a tree!! C-U-D-D-L-I-N-G!!



Not only did I drag Ulfah to come to Holland Park with me, I also made her sniff unscented flowers...

... many,

many,

many,

many,

many,

many,

many,

many,

many times! Hahaha.








Taken at the annual Malaysia Fest happening at Trafalgar Square couple of weeks back


Farzana


Hanan



Hey, rasa sayang sayang hey ~












This is it....

Jeng

Jeng

Jeng!!






A video I made because I was bored the other day. Okay lah okay I know it's nothing much, were you expecting something more? I'm sorry that you've scrolled all the way here to be let down like this haha. Mianhae.


2 comments:

  1. Such a big fan of your photography!!!! If you don't mind me asking, what camera is Zorro? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amal that's so sweet of you!! Oh not at all, Zorro's a Canon 600D :)

      Delete