Saturday, 22 October 2016

My Work Here Is Done



"I finally get it now. Handsome doh Ji Chang Wook." -Ulfah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me : Tadi I ckp phone dgn my friend Almira and she said she's been having palpitations but the reception was bad so I heard constipation, then I tanya lah bila last dia berak. Pastu..
Ulfah : Wait. Palpitation tu apa?
Me : Palpitation is when you notice your heart's beating really fast.
Ulfah : Oh like whenever I tengok Ji Chang Wook lah?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Funny, because remember what she tweeted when I cried buckets watching Healer?!





Justin Timberlake only spoke of truth when he said what goes around comes around.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



GUYS!!!

After much persuasion and cajolery and endless begging (which cost a whole lot of pride to swallow), I did it. Finally. I made Ulfah watch Healer and fall in love with the ever so lovable Ji Chang Wook!!! 

MY.

WORK.

HERE.

IS.

DONE.

Kids. What did I tell you, persistence is key!!

Oh oh oh, Ulfah's also experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms right now. Hahaha.




That's right, she's rewatching Healer.

And guess who's also very very tempted to watch Healer again?! For the 4th time?!

DAZRIGHT, ME ME ME.

If you think after one year the novelty of this drama has worn off on me, you're eureuwrong.




3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA isn't it too soon for her to rewatch it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know righttt haha. She's even making Arif watch Healer as well!

      Delete
  2. "eureuwrong" hahahahahahhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete