Sunday, 31 July 2016

Open House



Aktiviti musim panas : Open house, open house, and more open houses!

Remember I told you that Eid celebration in Malaysia stretches for the entire month? There's no lie in that statement. So many open houses to go to that I had to (sadly) forgo some invitations due to time & transport restrictions :(
















On an unrelated note, I can't get this Terakhir song out of my head!!



No, you need to understand why this is a huge deal, I don't listen to a lot of Malay songs anymore because a) KPop is love, KPop is life hahaha and b) Malay songs nowadays are just not up my alley. My favourite Malay songs all belong to the Oldie But Goodie category, so when a gem of a song like Terakhir pops out of nowhere in this age, I can't help but to belt out to the tune! Haha. The last time I went through similar obsessive phase was back in my KY days years ago, with this song, which shows that it's a rare occurrence that I sing recent Malay songs. Therefore, my obsession is warranted hehe. Now if you'll excuse me,

CUBA PERTAHANKAN SEPARUH JIWAKU HILANG IKUT TERBANG BERSAMAMU ~

No comments:

Post a Comment