Tuesday, 15 March 2016

QM MNight 2016

Daaaamn, Shahirah, back at it again with an MNight post.

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you've probably had the urge to set me on fire or push me off a cliff to annihilate my existence at some point between Saturday and today because of the blizzard of MNight-related stuff that I posted. Hahaha. Sorry, I'm still suffering from the withdrawal symptoms.

You must be so annoyed now right.




Tu lah siapa suruh tak datang.

Unless you live in another continent, there really is no excuse that can justify your not coming to my MNight >:(

Kidding.

Should you be interested in finding out what you missed out on, go here. For the best viewing experience, wear earphones & turn down your brightness to the dimmest. Happy watching :)


그리고,
video




Let me know what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment