Sunday, 14 February 2016

Ireland



Right now I am facing my laptop screen


sebab macam mana nak menaip kalau screen kat belakang hahaha pandai tak Sheera?


with twenty something tabs (a downright eyesore) as I'm trying to finish my PBL Write Up. A view I'd give up in a heartbeat, in exchange for these views :














These were taken when I travelled to Ireland last Easter break. Ireland's breathtaking, everywhere I turned looked like it came straight out of a postcard. Gorgeous, gorgeous place!! I have the greatest love for nature photography, and judging from my photos you can probably agree that Ireland's generous in that respect. And I travelled with the best travelling buddies - Sappy and Bazla. And we were honoured with top notch hospitality by our friends there. And Irish people are such friendly lot. Ugh, Ireland is my ipso facto most favourite travel experience.

So what has everyone else been up to? Anyone who's also fettered indoors and tethered to the computer and forced to do work and racing with a deadline? Sep.


What's that you say?

You want something new, recent, fresh out of the oven and not some basi stories? You ungrateful peasant. Ish. Go read my old posts and khatamkan my blog, and then go read other blogs which are 10 times the fun of mine, and then come back just to check if I post anything new.

5 comments:

  1. Did u take those photos all by urself?!Cause they are amahzingggg! I need to witness Ireland la like this 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A'ah i took the photos myself hehe. Thank you so much, Cawah!! :) Yes you should, everyone should! My photos don't do justice to Ireland's beauty

      Delete
  2. If I were you, I think it will be really hard for me to move on after seeing all the beautiful (breathtaking!!!) places. I really love all the photos!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were you, I think it will be really hard for me to move on after seeing all the beautiful (breathtaking!!!) places. I really love all the photos!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Najwa, I really appreciate it hehe! I haven't moved on (will I EVER? Haha) from Ireland, I would really love to go back one day & explore the other parts of it!! :D

      Delete