Sunday, 17 January 2016

Reminisce/Procrastinate

I should be studying, but here I am looking at old photos and reminiscing the good times I had with Zorro, shared with my friends procrastinating. I've had every intention to be productive today but the cold weather renders my motor & cognitive faculties borderline obsolete, so I've been reduced to being a sloth under the duvet most of the time lately. It's 3°C. How does anyone get anything done at this temperature?!

Throwback to when London was pleasantly warm, and Zorro was alive.













Sometimes I put the 'sheera photography' watermark on my photos, sometimes I forgot to put it. But I like having my watermark on my photos, makes me feel like a professional even though I am, sadly, a far cry from that hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment